If your child suffers an accident, the last thing you want to worry about is the financial implications. This plan offers financial security, if an insured child suffers an accident any where, at any time. It is specially designed to help you secure the best medical care for your child.
The plan also helps ensure your child’s future if anything should happen to you. An annual amount of up to $12000 will be made available for the child’s continued education in the event of your death or disability, making you unable to provide financially for your child.
- Accidental Medical Reimbursement up to $3,000 per accident, or up to $6,000 if the child is confined to the Intensive Care Unit
- Accident In-Hospital Income up to $2,250 per accident if the child is confined to hospital, or up to $4,500 if the child is confined to the Intensive Care Unit
- A second opinion by e-consultation from a leading American hospital, in the case of serious illness
- Up to $50,000 for specific injuries
- If an accident leads to the death or permanent total disability of the policy holder, we will waive all due premiums and pay the upcoming school tuition fees of up to $12,000 per year for up to 10 years to help give your child the best possible education
Packages and Benefits
Get a Quote
Quote Description for Child Care
The insured child must be between the ages of 6 months and 19 years, or 23 if a full-time student. The policy holder must be employed, between the ages of 18 and 64, and must hold the policy for his or her own children.
Minimum and Maximum Premium
Plans with annual premiums ranging from $99 to $375
Taxes and other levies
* Local taxes / stamp duty, if any, will be extra
Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly or Monthly
Male and Female
Subject to policy terms and conditions
Affordable accident insurance
Our range of products for individuals