You want to do the very best for your child in any circumstance. But if the worst should happen, the last thing on your mind will be the financial implications. Junior Care is a straightforward Plan that provides financial assistance if your child has an accident or becomes ill. Money of course cannot compensate for such an event, but it can make sure that at a time of great stress, finance is less of a worry, and the care you can give can go further.
- Provides the best treatment possible if the worst happens with Accident Medical Reimbursement of up to $10,000 per accident
- Ensure financial independence for your children with the disability income of up to $100,000.
- The reassurance of monthly financial support with up to $500 a month for treatment or education expenses in the event of disability
- You can add ‘In-Hospital Income’ to support your child’s Plan to cover your expenses (transport for you or extra childcare for those at home) whilst caring for them
- You can also add ‘In-Hospital Surgical’ coverage of up to $ 10,000 to provide for expensive surgical procedures your child may need.
Packages and Benefits
Get a Quote
From age 1 to 19, or 23 if your child is a full-time student
Packages starting from $ 245 per child per year
Annual premiums or a single premium (Single premium options are : 3 and 5 years for the Total Package, 3,5,7 & 10 years for the Accident Package).
Taxes and other levies
* Local taxes / stamp duty, if any, will be extra
Male and Female
Subject to policy terms and conditions
Affordable accident insurance
Our range of products for individuals