Vision for Life
Vision for Life allows you to plan for a secure future – even if the unthinkable happens. By investing for the years ahead, you can prepare for your children’s education, a wedding, or even your retirement. And in case the unforeseen happens and you are not here when that day arrives, the protection element of your plan will shield your loved ones against financial difficulties.
It’s up to you how much you pay into the life cover element of your plan versus the investment element, and you can change the weighting at any time if your circumstances change.
Why choose Vision for Life?
- Life Coverage: Life cover up to $10 million offers peace of mind for you and your family
- Customized Investment Strategies: A range of investment strategies to meet your risk profile and financial objectives
- Flexible Contributions: You can make regular contributions towards your investment – monthly, quarterly semi-annual or annually
- Loyalty Bonus: Loyalty bonuses are paid on the 5th, 10th and 15th anniversaries of the date you took out your plan
- Ability to Customize the Plan to suit your Circumstances: You can increase or decrease your premiums, or change the amount you pay into each element of your plan, if your circumstances change
- Partial Surrender or loan: You can make withdrawals or take out a loan (up to 80% of the net surrender value) against your investment if you have temporary cash flow problems
- Optional Maturity Payout: You can use the maturity value to buy a life long pension, if you choose
Optional Insurance Protection:
You may further customize your plan and enhance it by selecting from the below valuable insurance protection benefits:
- Waiver of Premium on Disability: In case of unfortunate disability, MetLife will continue paying for all the remaining premiums to guarantee that the plan remains in force and that your goals remain unaffected.
- Level Term Benefit: Enhances your life insurance benefit with an additional lump sum payment of up to USD 2 Million paid to your beneficiaries along with the guaranteed life insurance benefit you have initially selected.
- Income Benefit Rider: This benefit provides your beneficiaries with access to a monthly income that will help your dependents cope with the loss of your income in the event of your loss of life within the selected term and for the remaining period.
- Spouse Term Insurance: A lump sum benefit is paid in the regretful event of spouse loss of life within the selected term.
- Personal Accident Benefit: While serious injuries or loss of life resulting from an accident can cause severe financial and emotional problems, this benefit ensures that in the event of accident or illness you and your loved ones are financially protected.
You can cash in your plan before it matures, subject to charges
Minimum age 3 months, maximum age 65 years. There is a maximum maturity age of 95 years
Minimum $35,000, maximum $10 million
Taxes and other levies
* Local taxes / stamp duty, if any, will be extra
Male and Female
Subject to policy terms and conditions. The Investment Account earnings will fluctuate up or down and principal and investment returns are not guaranteed.
Saving for your future
Our range of products for individuals